Nightmare is a 3rd Generation IS piloted by Liu King-sang.
Nightmare is optimized for close combat to medium-long range combat.
1st Shift/Armaments & Abilities
- Venom Slug - .55 cal bullpup assault rifle with 30-round box magazines.
- Heavenly Emperor - Two-handed single-edged sword made for 1 on 1 combat. Similar to Amatsuki and Karaware, it shoots out multiple dark colored laser beams in a concentrated pattern toward a target. It can also shoot out a large slash in the form of a crescent moon against single or multiple targets.
- Reaper (formerly) - A .62 cal medium railgun mounted on the left forearm with Death-lock pincers jutted from the cannon muzzle.
- Foot Blades - Blades generated through the foot for CQC.
- Supernova - A napalm plasma weapon capable of firing a large plume of plasma at targets up to 100m away. Its projector's core of fire is tightened, but it deals significantly more damage.
- Bluster -YS - Super-heated plasma blade integrated directly into its forearms and frame instead of holding it.
- Fortissimo - .55 cal heavy round light machine gun fitted with 75 round drum magazine for support fire.
- Terraform - A defense package that materializes secondary energy shields to block incoming attacks like a bulletproof shield.
It takes the form of a black Buddhist prayer beads on Liu's right wrist.
- Venom Slug is modeled after the QBZ-95, a Chinese bullpup assault rifle. The name was derived from 5.45x39mm called the 'Poison Bullet' due to its raw wounding effects of the round.
- Reaper strongly resembles a fusion cannon, Megatron's signature weapon from Transformers.
- Fortissimo resembles the Type 81 LMG, a Chinese-designed assault rifle derived into light machine gun.
- It's confirmed that Tabane found the accidental side-effect while she constructed Nightmare, and she reverse engineered it for either Liu or Three Dragons to activate it so she doesn't have to clean up the mess she made.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.